Angular contact ball bearings have inner and outer ring raceways that are displaced relative to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that these bearings are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
We offer comprehensive ranges of angular contact ball bearings, which are available in:
- Single row and double row
- Open and sealed types
- Contact angle of 15, 30 or 40 degree
- Chrome steel, ceramic or hybrid materials
- Polyamide, steel and brass cage assemblies
Since single row angular contact ball bearings have a contact angle, they can sustain significant axial loads in one direction together with radial loads. Because of their design, when a radial load is applied, an axial force component is produced; therefore, two opposed bearings or a combination of more than two must be used.
|Bearing No.||Bore Dia (d)||Outer Dia (D)||Width (B)||Dynamic Load Rating (Cr) (KN)||Static Load Rating (Cor) (KN)|
|7200||10 mm||30 mm||9 mm||5.45||2.74|
1. We have over 10 years' experience.
2. OEM or Non-Standard Bearings: Any requirement for Non-standard bearings is easily fulfilled by us due to our vast knowledge and links in the industry.
3. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: Our company provides after-sales service and technical assistance as per the customer's requirements and needs.
4. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery with our streamlined supply chain.
5.We attend promptly to any customer questions. We believe that if our customers are satisfied then it proves our worth. Our customers are always given quick support.
Please contact us immediately if you have any questions.