Track Roller Bearings are designed to run on all types of tracks and to be used in cam drives, conveyor systems, etc.
Track Roller Bearings are either of heavy-duty cylindrical roller, needle bearing or ball bearing construction. Support Rollers are based on cylindrical or needle rollers.
Applications Of Track Roller Bearings
- Mining, mineral processing and cement
- Material handling
Versions Of Track Roller Bearings
Support Rollers Without Flange Rings, Without An Inner Ring
Support Rollers Without Flange Rings, With An Inner Ring
Support Rollers With Flange Rings, With An Inner Ring
- NATR Series
- NATV Series
- PWTR Series
- NUTR Series
- NAST Series
- CYR Series
- KR,KRE,KRV,KRVE Series
- NUKR,NUKRE Series
- PWKR,PWKRE Series
- CF,CFE,CFH Series
Guide rollers are produced in concentric and eccentric versions to allow backlash adjustment during assembly on final equipment. Eccentric rollers are identified by additional R in the code.
Guide rollers based on needle or tapered roller bearings (FRN..EI) are recommended for critical applications with heavy axial loads and/or shock loading. Guide rollers based on ball bearings (FR..EI) are more suitable for lighter loads or high dynamic systems.
1. We have over 10 years' experience.
2. OEM or Non-Standard Bearings: Any requirement for Non-standard bearings is easily fulfilled by us due to our vast knowledge and links in the industry.
3. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: Our company provides after-sales service and technical assistance as per the customer's requirements and needs.
4. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery with our streamlined supply chain.
5.We attend promptly to any customer questions. We believe that if our customers are satisfied then it proves our worth. Our customers are always given quick support.
Please contact us immediately if you have any questions.