Track Roller Bearings are designed to run on all types of tracks and to be used in cam drives, conveyor systems, etc.
Track Roller Bearings are either of heavy-duty cylindrical roller, needle bearing or ball bearing construction. Support Rollers are based on cylindrical or needle rollers.
Applications Of Track Roller Bearings
- Mining, mineral processing and cement
- Material handling
Versions Of Track Roller Bearings
Support Rollers Without Flange Rings, Without An Inner Ring
Support Rollers Without Flange Rings, With An Inner Ring
Support Rollers With Flange Rings, With An Inner Ring
- NATR Series
- NATV Series
- PWTR Series
- NUTR Series
- NAST Series
- CYR Series
- KR,KRE,KRV,KRVE Series
- NUKR,NUKRE Series
- PWKR,PWKRE Series
- CF,CFE,CFH Series
Combined Roller Bearings are particularly suitable for truck lift columns and all other convoying systems which require profiles.They can afford load from both axial and radial direction at the same time. With the optimzed structure, the mount space can be saved, and the usage is also simplethat just to weld the pivot in the mount plate,and it is not necessary to dismantle the whole set. The radial bearings are particularly suitable for automation and shift systems, which do not require heavy axial loads,and they come from the combined bearings and maintain the same features of construction.
According to customer's application, the OD surface can be designed to be flat , crowned and other special ones.
1. We have over 10 years' experience.
2. OEM or Non-Standard Bearings: Any requirement for Non-standard bearings is easily fulfilled by us due to our vast knowledge and links in the industry.
3. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: Our company provides after-sales service and technical assistance as per the customer's requirements and needs.
4. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery with our streamlined supply chain.
5.We attend promptly to any customer questions. We believe that if our customers are satisfied then it proves our worth. Our customers are always given quick support.
Please contact us immediately if you have any questions.