Needle Roller Bearings are bearings with cylindrical rollers that are small in diameter relative to their length. The modified
roller/raceway profile prevents stress peaks to extend bearing service life.
We supply needle roller bearings in many different designs, series and in a wide range of sizes, which makes them appropriate
for a wide variety of operating conditions and applications.
- Drawn cup needle roller bearings
- Needle roller and cage assemblies
- Alignment needle roller bearings
- Needle roller bearings with machined rings
- Needle roller bearing components
- Needle roller thrust bearings
- Cam followers
Aligning needle roller bearings have an outer ring having a spherical outside, within a steel collar. Between these surfaces is also a nylon collar so that the bearing can be automatically aligned.
There are two varieties available, one with an inner ring for when the fitting surface is not suitable (PNA Series) - another without an inner ring (RPNA Series).
1. We have over 10 years' experience.
2. OEM or Non-Standard Bearings: Any requirement for Non-standard bearings is easily fulfilled by us due to our vast knowledge and links in the industry.
3. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: Our company provides after-sales service and technical assistance as per the customer's requirements and needs.
4. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery with our streamlined supply chain.
5.We attend promptly to any customer questions. We believe that if our customers are satisfied then it proves our worth. Our customers are always given quick support.
Please contact us immediately if you have any questions.